2012 capital program
Kosmos Energy announces 2012 capital program with focus on Ghana
Monday, 5th March 2012
Kosmos Energy has announced its 2012 organic capital program, which totals approx. $600 million. Exploration and appraisal activities represent approx. 55 percent of the amount, with development comprising the remaining 45 percent. Over 90 percent of the 2012 program is anticipated to be invested in Ghana.